Friday, August 21, 2009

"I always feel like...somebody's watching meeeeeeeeee...."

Hello, my new friends! You seem to have found my "strange, trying-to-be-funny blog!" I'm not surprised...putting my real name and picture up isn't very stealthy, I admit (perhaps you're now wondering how my double-fisting of cocktails will affect the show?).

I briefly considered taking my blog down for the next three days/week/ever, but if it was good enough for public consumption when nobody knew or cared who I was, it's good enough for public consumption now that a small but vocal subculture of trivia nerds (I'm not judging, I count myself among you) knows and cares who I am.

So go forth! Dissect, analyze, judge. But most of all, enjoy the show on Sunday. It'll be a ride.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken,

You got balls and you didn't back down on the show. That kind of attitude will get you a lot further than what you could have won.

All The Best,
Cory Cooper
Elvis Historian
ElvisExpert@aol.com