Monday, July 21, 2008

Next phase

So already I've been through slight nervousness, calmness, well-founded fear, cautious optimism, abject panic, despondency, and general madness (ongoing). But for the last couple days, I've been stable in one emotion vis a vie Bar study: boredom.

I'm just bored of the law.

Luckily, however, my boredom, for a few days now, hasn't been accompanied by any real stress or nervousness about the exam itself, just a feeling of being anxious to put down these Bar books and completely disengage from the law for a while. And lookee here, that's just what I get to do as soon as the Bar ends and I vanish to Europe for a month! And then lounge around the U.S. for another month still!

Basically, if I can just stick with this boredom thing until I get to the Bar itself, I will be golden. Come ooooooon, consistency.

2 comments:

smc said...

I'm right there with you. I'm doing well enough on practice sets and essays not to panic (except for secured transactions) but not so well I can just be like "eh, screw it."

But I'm bored. Like, watch back-to-back episodes of Next instead of studying bored.

Can we pull another week?

Ken Basin said...

If today is any indication for me, then no.

*headondesk*