Monday, October 29, 2007

Like clockwork

It's October, and you know what that means...

I'm sick! This makes 7 consecutive years that I've been sick in October, a month that has also distinguished itself for (1) disastrous stock market returns and (2) my birthday. In most of these years, the October illness has been my only one for the year.

And I'm studying abroad, so you know what that means...

Tonsillitis! This makes 2 consecutive study abroad programs during which I've contracted tonsillitis, though this time it was without the benefit of being a humongous kissing slut (damn). So far my treatment strategy has been, "Tonsillitis is usually caused a bacterial infection. Alcohol kills bacteria. If I drink a lot of alcohol, the alcohol passing by my tonsils will kill the bacteria and cure the disease." Results have been inconclusive.

No comments: