Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Randomization

- If you haven't yet discovered the joy of Clark and Michael, then you should know that Episode 1 includes the line, "ATC Family rested their balls on our chins and brushed our teeth with their dicks."

- Do you have any idea how difficult it has been to find any news about Tony Blair resigning today and Gordon Brown stepping up? It takes digging through page after page on any news site. But let me tell you something, if I need to learn about Paris Hilton's religious renaissance or newly-demure fashion stylings, that is no problem. And here I thought I was the only one who noticed. For the record, though, this is the first time I've ever looked at Paris Hilton and thought she looked attractive. So that's a plus, I guess. Even though I don't exactly find it plausible that she "has never used drugs" and "is not a big drinker." Uhh huh. This whole thing manages to simultaneously bring up my particular grudges against Paris Hilton AND Internet news.

- XKCD's latest opus seems to carry particular salience for us lawyer types:

No comments: